BAVO is the local county voluntary council for Bridgend County Borough
We are an umbrella organisation set up to develop and promote voluntary and community action throughout the county borough. Our aim is to provide support, guidance, practical assistance and information to local voluntary sector groups to develop skills, services and activities, ensuring they are represented across a wide range of issues locally, regionally and nationally.
A free of charge membership organisation open to all voluntary and community groups based in Bridgend County Borough, we are part of a national support network funded by the Welsh Government and Wales Council for Voluntary Action (WCVA).
BAVO’s head office is situated in Commercial Street in Maesteg. Opened in 2007, the building was made possible through substantial funding from the Welsh Government’s CFAP funding programme and the Big Lottery Fund, to whom we are very grateful.
- Looking for information on voluntary services in Bridgend County Borough?
- A voluntary group seeking advice on available funding?
- Thinking of starting a new group and need help with how to begin?
- Have some spare time on your hands and would like to volunteer?
- A community or voluntary group wishing to recruit volunteers?
- Looking to expand your learning through informal training?
BAVO can help you with all of this and MORE!
BAVO opening times:
Monday to Thursday (except Bank Holidays ): 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 4.30pm
Find out more about us >>